Fort Morgan Chapter

National Society Daughters of the American Revolution

The Fort Morgan Chapter NSDAR was organized June 28, 1909, in Fort Morgan, Colorado. Our chapter is named for the old fort which became the town of Fort Morgan. DAR Old Fort Monument was erected in 1912 to mark the original Fort Morgan. The marker was originally set in the middle of Riverview Avenue and was moved to its current location, north side of Riverview Avenue, one block east of North Main Street.

October 26, 1912

Dedication of Monument on site of Old Fort Morgan

The Fort Morgan Chapter NSDAR has had 43 past regents since it was organized on June 28, 1909. Currently, in 2018-2019 timeframe, we have 9 chapter officers filling regent, vice regent, chaplain, recording secretary, corresponding secretary, treasurer, registrar, historian, and librarian.  Our chapter also has many committee members working as teams and individuals on service projects and DAR work to enhance and improve our chapter and the community.